- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Sky-House collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sky-House with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via one of our contact forms.
How will we use your data?
Sky-House collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to contact form enquiries.
When Sky-House processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Sky-House would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sky-House from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Sky-House would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sky-House for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sky-House correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sky-House to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sky-House erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sky-House restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sky-House’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sky-House transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Sky-House uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Get in touch
Want to keep in touch? Submit your details to hear about all things Sky-House co. We promise no spam.
Give us a ring:
0114 299 1666
Send us an email:
Centenary Business Park, 150 Little London Rd, Sheffield S8 0UJ